Monday, March 22, 2010

My Daughter In-Law's Dilemma Part 1

Prior to becoming my daughter-in-law,we hit it off from the first instant we met...

After my son married,it quickly became a fruitful relationship,she was pregnant. Unlike other current hubbies,he left her to track her pregnancy by herself while he done - 'following more manly persuits' as he called it. Meanwhile I called in to see her,showing a genuine interest that became something I never dreamed of.

This particular day,knowing she'd had a scan,I popped round just to see how she was coping. - being widowed,I knew someone just enquiring can be helpful in itself - and that was all it was. At that moment,honest! So as she opened the door for me,I was surprised to see her with what I'd call, just a smock gown of sorts.

Feeling a bit embarrassed,I questioned if it was inconvienient,as I could call back later if it was. - "No,come on in,you've just caught me after I'd done some stuff they recommend helps the pressure" I enter without any verbal input and follow through behind her as she heads to her kitchen intent on making a hot drink for both of us,while clocking that this smock appears to be all she has on. "I like to be free to do it and just popped this on to answer the door. Imagine if I'd answered naked,with this great lump sticking out in front of me" - She placed her hands firmly on the ever increasing roundness of her belly.

"You're not that big there at the moment" - "It looks pretty big from where I'm looking from" - She made the obvious look down her front at her lump. - "Just come and stand close and see what I can see" - Not giving it a thought,I moved really close and sideways on looking half over her shoulder and down towards her lump. What I didn't bargain for was what I saw. This smock thing had just a sash at its middle and I suppose that with her illustrating motions the top had caught up making her tit area hang even more loosely,thus as I stood looking down,I had before me the full round globes of her breasts,with her now rather large nipples hard surrounded by her dark brown crinkled up oreoles.

To say my cock didn't twitch at this sight would be a down-right-lie. It twitched like hell as I moved back slightly to avoid her feeling it stiffen. But I did concede,her belly was rather larger looking than when looked at from other's perpective. - Moving away to complete her coffee making,looking back over her shoulder, - "And you should feel it,its harder than a drums skin. I'll let you feel it in half-a-mo' she'll kick you mind" - She said proudly - From that I assumed she knew the gender,which I'd claimed I didn't want her too tell me until the birth.

Of course,with the sight of her tits,I was selfconscious of feeling her gut,christ I shouldn't feel parenty should I? I found myself guiltily thinking about her cunt only hidden on her say so by a mere thin flower patterned rag. - They had a couple of deep club chairs,to which she now plonked her ass down in and semi laid back now, - "Come over and feel me!!! IT! I mean" adding a little grin on realising her freudian slip in her use of language in her original request. Then what really snapped my metorphoric pipe was this. - As I moved over to satisfy her request,she on seeing my hands feel her hardened belly outside the smock said, - "Not like that,hang on, - she fumbled around under the sash and pulled the gap open enough for me to see and feel her lump directly on her flesh.

In so doing,it was equally inevitable that the top opened even more,opened so much in fact that two brown oreole crescents came into view,peeking out at me. I'm sure she saw I was looking at these as I felt the extremely hard belly,feeling as she predicted a few quick kicks,see feel her,she's letting you know she's knows you're out there. While feeling strangely excited by daughter-in-law's charming utterance I still knew in my own mind she was getting some glee at watching me sqirm while looking at her tits.

Containing herself no longer,she looked me straight in the eye and said,- "I'm getting milk seeping out of them,wanna see?" - Kindly,I thought,you young tormenting little whore,you're getting a buzz out of tormenting my knob! - This was swiftly overtaken by her moving to sit up as I took my hand off of her belly. This moving popped my brain,because as she straightened up,the smock fell away from her knees and her pubes and quim became visible between her legs. - "OOPS! Sorry about that,I didn't realise that would happen, - She was not very quick in correcting the situation,and she gleamed as she watched my eyes almost devouring her plump nether region.

Then as bold as brass,she said, - "Course you don't get much of that I 'spose since you got widowed,sorry,sorry,I spoke out of turn,sorry honest,I am,really, I'm sorry" And in an instant she grabbed round me in a mighty hug. - It wasn't lost on either of us that that hug,not only exposed more of her than it should,but it lasted a lot longer than it should have with parts off her anatomy very close to me,likewise a part of my anatomy she most certainly must have felt and it was sending a very stiff signal of taboo interest in what my eyes were witnessing. At that moment the milk thing was lost in our hugging,but it re-surfaced later when I called again.

It was her turn to feel guilty. As we stopped hugging,she seemed to come back to a new reality. - "This never happened mind,its secret between us. YES?" - "Of course it is" - "It was ever-so-nice-tho' don't you reckon?" -"I reckon. It was much apreciated as well" - Her smile said it all,she wasn't finished yet,but she had finished for now. The expectancy of my next visit,was clear for her to see in my pants,it wasn't lost on her either as I now was the one smiling as our eyes met,she clocked my message. She now pulled the smock really tightly around her body. Was this to show off her femininty,it certainly made my manlly attribute stick out clearly on seeing hers. In fact I was sure it tempted her to continue some more right now as she uttered, - "You better be going,you're luscious you are,stood there tormenting this misshappen young bag of a babymaker" - My reply even shocked me, - "Mine maybe next time eh?" - "Maybe,now go home you sexy old man you!" - We departed with huge grins and I'm sure as much smuttiness in her mind as was in my own. It all amounted too, PURE LUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment